The benefits of becoming a demo??
- a minimum of 20% commission on any products that you order
- 30% discount on your first qualifying order placed within 45 days of becoming a new demo
- a welcome pack from me
- unlimited support to help you get started with samples, projects etc
- access to the demo website, which includes templates, ideas, discussion forums and a massive amount of resources to build your business
- monthly Stampin' Up! newsletter posted through your door
- incentives and promotions for demonstrators only and the chance to earn free products.
Stampin' Up! have released a new, completely customisable starter kit of products worth upto £130 at a fantastically reduced price of just £99! You could choose stamp sets, inks, punches or for the first time ever, include Stampin' Up!'s exclusive dies made by Sizzix.
Your Starter Kit, Your Way!
You will also receive a "Business Brick" which includes all of the resources you need to get you on your way which is also worth £45.
What kind of Demo would you like to be?
* DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
* SHORT-TERM DEMONSTRATOR: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
* HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient, works a lot some months and very little or none, other months.
* SEASONAL DEMONSTRATOR: Works hard at the business during September, October, and November doing workshops for seasonal money. Maintains minimum sales during the rest of the year.
* STAY-AT-HOME MUM DEMONSTRATOR: Wants to stay at home with her children and make some extra money working a few nights a month.
* CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner.
You are welcome in my team which ever type of Demo-ship you decide is best for you! I will give you as much or as little support as you choose, share my experiences in what worked and didn't and how I'd do it differently next time and provide you with sample books and resources to get you started.
If you would like to have an informal chat about becoming a demo, please give me call me on 07561 167 091 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.