Sunday 4 November 2012

.... it all went a little bit punch-tastic......

.... when I started making a card for my Mum's birthday recently, I reached for a piece of the new core'dinations card stock that I had embossed with the new woodgrain folder at the team stamp day. Then I reached for a punch, then another, then another, then ..... you can guess what's coming! Here's the finished card.

The Core'dinations was sanded to expose the core. The bunting was sewn together to keep it in place whilst it was positioned. Here comes the arty shot!


The sentiment came from the now retired hostess set Happy Birthday Wishes and the alphabet is also one we said goodbye to at the end of September, Just Perfect, which I have hung on to. The .... and ! were added with the matching marker pen, gotta love those for the finishing touches!




SU Materials used:

Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Core'dinations
Punches: Lots of them! Scalloped Circle, 3.5cm Circle, Owl Builder, Bird Builder, Itty Bitty
Ink: Earley Espresso, Rose Red
Misc: Basic Pearls


Thanks for stopping by ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.