Sunday 8 September 2013

Digital crafting ......me?

That's what I thought when I heard My Digital Studio (MDS) was being launched in the UK. Too be honest I wasn't sure about it,  ..... until I saw it in action! I have to say I love it and am completely converted to digital crafting. 

This is the first ever page I "digi-created" of my first ever goldie, my beautiful Honey.


MDS is a very user friendly (needs to be for me!) way to create and share your projects, the recipient doesn't need to have MDS too. There is an amazing array of content including patterned papers, stamps, ribbons, punches and embellishments on the initial programme with options to buy more with the regular add ons. I squeeeeeeeled to find Sage Shadow, my favourite ever retired Stampin' Up! colour on there!

MDS is a real bargain at just £13.95, but if you'd like to give it a go, it is available on a 30 day trial too. Be warned though ..... it's addictive!!!



Thanks for stopping by .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.