Sunday 16 October 2011

Something for everyone ....

I recently got my order of new goodies from the new Stampin Up catalogue in a BIG brown box; I expected this to be claimed .... but Harry was more interested in the packing material.....


.... after an evening of shredding, pouncing and chasing his tail .....


And onto today's make .... a male card with a colour combo from the Colour Coach; Marina Mist, Cajun Craze and Crumb Cake.


The motorbike was stamped in Early Expresso and coloured with the blender pens. I must admit that when I first got these, I wasn't so taken with them, trying to use them left handed due to the broken wrist .... but .... after perservering (and a few goes with my right hand!), I think I'm mastering them!

Stampin Up materials used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Motorcycle
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Inks: Early Expresso, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake
Tools:  Blender pens

Thanks for stopping by ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.