Thursday 21 February 2013

Oh Hello.......

........ and a good morning to you!

Today's card uses yummy products from the new Spring / Summer catalogue that I was able to get into my craft room a whole month before the catalogue became live - just another perk of being a Demonstrator!

OK, so I will hold my hand up and admit that I didn't think that i needed this set at first, but as soon as I got a fellow demo's set in my hands, it went to the top of the next order! The Oh Hello set and matching framelits are also bundled to save you money. Co-ordinated and discounted, how fabulous!!!


The chevrons and the flower were inked using markers to get the multiple colours. The Natural Trim ribbon gives a wonderfully tactile feel. I also used the new Honeycomb embossing folder - this is the bigger size that embosses the entire front of a C6 card. You can see the detail and depth of the embossing in the piccie below.


I repeated the chevron detailing on the inside to carry through the design. Clean and simple, just how I like it!


If you have any questions about the products that I have used or would like to place an order, please get in contact.



Thanks for stopping by ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.