Monday 25 February 2013

Sharing carrots .........

........... well, anything goes at a He(art)s training day!

One of the best things about team meet ups is the inspiration that my fellow demos bring. We all have our own styles .... did I mention I'm the prissy, neat one who likes symmetrical?  ....... and our own favourite colour combos. So we held the crafty part of the day as a shoebox swap and made each others projects. 

I decided to go with an Easter theme and go 3D! Here's my project I took to share .......


Yep ...... we made carrots! This used the very versatile Petal Cone Die and the Autumn Accents which I was very happy to see on the carry-over list from the new catalogue ...... you could say I was a happy bunny! The leaves were scored in the centre to give 'movement' to the leaves and the carrot closes with an over and under fold.


I added a cute bunny botty disappearing down into the warren with punch art and a Easter greeting adds the stamping!


The chocolate bunnies I took to go in the carrots didn't last long! Chocolate and crafting - an excellent day! 

If you would like to be part of the next training day, please get in touch about becoming part of my team.


Thanks for stopping by .........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.