Monday 1 April 2013

Planning ahead ....

.... well ahead. 

For this card, I have used another favourite set, or rather my favourite elements of a favourite set so a double winner! Nature Walk was at the top of my wish list as soon as it was released.


The base card is the Naturals Ivory which is often overlooked but can be found on page 160 of the UK Annual Catalogue. It has a lovely texture and flecks of earthy colours. I made the subtle background by inking a couple of my clear blocks; I pressed more on the small block to get the darker colour. The images were stamped in Basic Gray to give a softer feel and then coloured with the watercolour pencils and a blender pen. A little cotton ribbon and baker's twine add the texture.

Here's the arty shot showcasing the bird!


The inside was decorated too.


If you would like any more details of the products used, please get in contact.



Thanks for stopping by .....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.