Saturday 30 March 2013

Ready, Steady .......

..... go Egg Hunt! So who is egg hunting tomorrow?

I made these adorable baskets which hold a surprising amount of chocolate .... I know some little ones who will be pleased with these! The basket design was shared by the lovely Bekka Priddeaux, who is my Stampin' Up Great Grandma .... not so sure that she'd like to be described as that!


It uses absolutely no stamping! The flowers were cut using the Blossom Party die and layered. I also used the Little Leaves sizzlit and the Beautiful Wings embosslit.


Here's the back of the basket, left undecorated so you can see how it is formed.


All ready to go egg hunting!

Thanks for stopping by .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.