Friday 22 July 2011

5 months 3 days to go....

Now we're in the second half the year I can mention Christmas, right? I love decorating the house, it's definately one of my favourite parts of Christmas. At the weekend, I made my Christmas themed swaps for the meet up at Linda's at the end of the month. Of course, I can't show these ones yet.... but.... feeling all Christmassy, I made these too.


The rheindeer was cut on the Big Shot using a Sizzix medium die and is cut in greyboard, then inked using Tim Holtz distress inks. The antlers and hooves were heat embossed using TH Distress powder to give them a rough texture so they stand out against the rheindeer. The nose was built up using about seven layers of clear embossing powder. They were finished with a sprig of holy and a gingham bow and hanger.

So Christmassed up, I made 5 of these which will go on a garland in my kitchen... pretty much every room gets a Christmas look.

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.