So off we go! A big hello to everyone joining from Jayne ... there's a full list of blogs at the bottom .... just in case!
I have chosen Under the Big Top as my main set. This is a fab set of 6 stamps ideal for colouring, it also has six matching sentiments.
First up is a reverse gate fold with a rosette.
Next up is a row of dancing ballerina bears .... the sentiment is from Sincere Salutations which is also on the retiring list.
My last card made from this set is another shaped card, this one comes apart and folds flat for posting.
The next card is a case from the IB&C and uses the Paisley Petals stamp set. I love this set, it's so like antique crewel embroidery work.
All in the Family is a great set to stamp your own family! It even has a cat and a dog.
My final card is made with the Simply Soft hostess exclusive set. This is one of my favourite hostess sets of all time. There's still time to get your hands on this beauty, contact me to book your party.
Thank you for visiting me on this hop, next hop is over to Ruth
1. Alison www.craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com
2. Charlie http://craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com/
3. Leanie www.beautifulimpressions.co.uk
4. Jayne www.jaynescraftycorner.blogspot.com
5. Julie www.ribbonhoarder.blogspot.com
6. RuthE http://pearsonifiedcrafting.blogspot.co.uk
7. Emma http://cocktailofcard.blogspot.co.uk
8. Alison www.craftingalison.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by ....