Friday 25 May 2012

Feeling flirty ......

So, did the post title grab your attention? Ha! Things are progressing nicely with my quilt blocks but that's not what I am sharing today...... no siree ...... I have other sewing projects for you!

These are made with the Flirtatious fabric collection.....


The box was coloured with a white craft ink pad and then stamped with the matching Delicate Doilies set. It holds cottons, unpickers and so on ......


The pin cushion has been drawn in at the top and bottom and held in place with circle bitty buttons to give it its shape.


There is still lots of the fabric left over, even though I have other projects made in just one pack of the fabric, but I'm going to tease and hold those back to share another day!

SU materials used:

Fabric: Flirtatious
Buttons: Bitty Buttons, Subtles
Inks:  Craft Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder
Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Broadsheet Alphabet


Thanks for stopping by ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.