Sorry for the lack of posts, technology playing up ... I have been busy making new projects with the lush new stamps, framelits, score board, scented embossing powders and pleated ribbons (complete lushness!!) which I will share with you soon. Check out the new Summer Mini catalogue with the link on the left or if you would prefer to hold a real copy, just let me know and I'll get one in the post to you.
So .... to share what I love ...... If you have been toying with the idea of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demo yourself, this could be just what you have been waiting for! Stampin' Up! have released a new, completely customisable starter kit of products worth £130 at a fantastically, whoppingly reduced price of just £99! You could choose stamp sets, inks or for the first time ever, include Stampin' Up!'s exclusive dies made by Sizzix.
You will also receive a "Business Brick" which includes all of the resources you need to get you on your way which is also worth over £45.
And ...... as if that's not enough........ yes, there is more ....... if you join as a Demonstrator in May 2012, Stampin' Up! will also give you FREE registration* to this years convention held in Mainz, Germany worth a huge £149!!!!! Find out more here.
Where else could you get everything that you need to start your own business for less than £100?
What kind of Demo would you like to be?
* DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
* SHORT-TERM DEMONSTRATOR: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
* HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient, works a lot some months and very little or none, other months.
* SEASONAL DEMONSTRATOR: Works hard at the business during September, October, and November doing workshops for seasonal money. Maintains minimum sales during the rest of the year.
* STAY-AT-HOME MUM DEMONSTRATOR: Wants to stay at home with her children and make some extra money working a few nights a month.
* CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner.
If you would like to have an informal chat, please give me a shout.
* you would be responsible for your own travel and hotel.
Thanks for stopping by .......