Monday 21 May 2012

Who am I .........

Today I'm sharing the last of my makes for the Stampin' Up! Regional Training .... my name badge.


This was based on a Top Note. I added swirls in the same colour and inked a little to get texture without it being too dominant. The cartouche and flowers are from the trusty Everything Eleanor set, my absolute favourite of all my go-to sets. The bird is an a la carte single stamp which I have coloured with a blender pen; I love this stamp because it looks like a real bird. Ju, well that's what my family and friends call me (and fits better too). A few pearls, rhinestones and a smidge of ribbon finish it off.


SU Materials Used:

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Young Vermillio, Broadhseet Alpha
Inks: Poppy Parade, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist,
for colouring the bird: Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Choc Chip, Early Espresso
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note, Swirls Sizzlit
Punch: Word Window
Ribbon: Marina Mist stripey grosgrain, Blue Denim


Thanks for stopping by .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.