Saturday 19 May 2012

Training Swaps .....

One of the great things about meeting up with other Demos is swapping. It's a great way to get ideas and showcase the different effects that you can get with the same stamp set.

For my swaps, I decided to use the Button Button set from the IB&C as the main image with a little from the new mini thrown in too .... Just for You is one of the sentiments from the Tea Shoppe set. This is what I came up with ......


I used the Stampin' Up! exclusive envelop die and a puched button held with a Dimensional as the closure ......


And when you see the contents, well my stamp choice is explained!


A practical swap ..... how did that happen!!! I made 50 in total, 10 in each of the 2011-13 In Colors, I think Lucky Limeade is my favourite, can you tell?!?



SU materials used:
Stamps: Button Button, Tea Shoppe
Inks: 2011-13 In Colors, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: 2011-13 In Colors
Punch: 3/4" Circle
Tools: Scallop Envelope die, Bigshot

Thanks for stopping by .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.