Thursday 14 March 2013

Easter Blessings .......

........ this is one of the cards that we made at our March meeting. It uses the single Easter Blessings stamp from the Spring / Summer catalogue teamed with Crosses of Hope from the Annual Catalogue.

The cross was stamped with Versa Mark and embossed using the pewter embossing powder. This is such a great colour, in real life it has more depth than silver but it still has that sparkle. We also used my new Stampin' Up! heat tool which was freshly unwrapped just a few days before! I love it already ...... it has two heat settings and is the quietest I have ever used!


Check out that sparkle!!! The flower was punched using the Boho Blossoms punch, layered and topped off with a pearl. The leaves are cut down from the branch in the Bird Builder punch.



A simple message on the inside too.




Thanks for stopping by ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.