Tuesday 12 March 2013

Yippee and Hooray ............

............. it has to be Storybook Friends!

This set always reminds me of vintage children's books! I just could not decide which of the cute characters to use ..... so I used them all!

I decided to make another set of cards and of course needed a box too! The box is made from a single sheet of A4.



I made the box like a wallet, with a velcro fastening.


The animals each have their own greeting too. They were stamped in Early Espresso ink and coloured using the fabulous watercolour pencils and a blender pen. Here are the cards .......




I just can't choose a favourite character ...... I think I've narrowed it down to 3 of them! Which is your favourite? Here's the set all together.


If you'd like any more details of the box or the products that I used, please get in touch.


Thanks for stopping by .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.