Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day ..............

............ to you all! But especially to my Mum.

I used a new favourite on my card ..... Stippled Blossoms. I adore the detail that you get with this set.



Ooooops ..... not sure what happened to this picture ...... it turned on its head! Just a little inside decoration too.

 

I added a little bit of decoration on the gift bag too ....... unfortunately I was running out of time so it had to be simple ..... I would have liked to add some stamping direct to the bag too. 


It's a tradition in our family that the fur-babies send flowers to my Mum ......even they co-ordinated!


Remember ...... you only have until 22nd March to benefits from the amazing free products before we say goodbye to Sale-a-Bration 2013. Drop me a line to book your party or place an order.



Thanks for stopping by ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.